Saturday, February 18, 2006

HP Special Edition L2000 Series Laptop



For all you Dell haters out there, I have found an awesome deal from HP. Today I configured a very powerful L2000 series laptop for only $999. This particular series of HP laptops have a Lance Armstrong theme and are very slim and sleek, ideal for a carry along laptop. The notebook I configured included all of the following specs and promotions for the flat price of $999, and no annoying mail in rebates!

• MD Turion(TM) 64 ML-37 (2.0GHz/1MB L2 Cache)
• FREE Upgrade to 14.0 WXGA BrightView Widescreen!!
• 512MB DDR SDRAM (1x512MB)
• 80 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
• DVD+/-RW/R & CD-RW Combo w/Double Layer Support
• 54g(TM) 802.11b/g integrated wireless card
• Free Shipping!

Anyone who reads my Blog on a consistent basis knows that I’m a big Dell fan, and you should also know that I’m a big fan of the AMD processor. With that being said and all things considered, I’m going to recommend this machine as the best value I’ve found yet. The package also includes a variety of other features and available upgrades not listed above. For more information about this laptop and other HP specials, visit the link to the right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home